In combined travel, unless the offer states that the trip has been organized by another travel agency, the organization of the combined trips published in this website has been made by YACHA TRAVEL ASOCIADOS, S.L. , With CIF B02314623, and registered office in Almansa, olígono Industrial El Mugrón, Calle Labradores, 15, CP 02640. It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Albacete, Volume 717, page 41, Section 8, Sheet AB-10770 I 1, and Has the corresponding administrative authorization to operate as a travel agency whose main activity is Wholesale-Retail agency. The contract of combined travel is governed by the agreement between the parties and by what is established in these general conditions, by the provisions in the regional regulations in force in the place of conclusion of the contract and, in the absence of these, by the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, which approves the consolidated text of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
In case of sale of loose tourist services, these will be governed by what establishes its special regulations (if any), as well as the general and special conditions of sale of each provider.
The User declares that he / she is of legal age (ie at least 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity necessary to be bound by this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the General Conditions set forth herein. Understood in its entirety. The User accepts to be responsible for the economic consequences derived from any use of this Web site that is produced by its action of reservations of any type of service offered here.
The User also declares that all the information supplied by him in the course of the use of the same is true, complete and accurate and undertakes to provide the data requested as essential to ensure the contracting of interested tourist products.
In the offers that allow the online payment of any service, will be charged 100% of the amount of the reservation at the time of formalization. The purchase through this website will be made by credit card, and bank transfer and at the moment we will send an email to your email account reconfirming your purchase.
1. Persons with reduced mobility
Persons with reduced mobility, before requesting the reservation, must inform the retailer of such situation, in order to assess the possibility and feasibility of hiring the trip according to the characteristics of the same.
In accordance with EC Regulation 1107/2006, a person with reduced mobility means any person whose mobility to participate in the trip is reduced due to physical disability (sensory or locomotive, permanent or temporary), disability or Intellectual disability, or any other cause of disability, or by age, and whose situation requires adequate attention and adaptation to their particular needs of the service made available to other participants in the trip.
2. Request for reservation and payment of the price
1. If the purchase of your trip is made directly through this website, you must make the payment of 100% of its amount through the payment gateway enabled for that purpose. At the moment of making the payment we will send an email to your email confirming your purchase and in the next few days you will receive the necessary documentation for your trip
2. In case you want to book or make a purchase with us in a different way than the previous one, the following will apply:
A) The consumer who wishes to contract a combined trip makes a "reservation request". After this request, the agency undertakes to make the necessary arrangements to obtain confirmation of the reservation according to the number of available places and the period for which it has been requested.
B) In the travel offer will be informed about the amount or percentage of the price to be paid by the customer in advance of the total price in case the trip is confirmed and the timetable for payment of the price part does not Covered by the disbursed advance. The agency may terminate the contract and apply the rules established for the withdrawal before departure if the consumer does not make any of the payments expected within the corresponding term.
3. The prices of combined travel expressed on the website include value added tax, and have been calculated on the basis of the exchange rates, transport costs, fuel costs, taxes and charges applicable on the date of Publication of the trip on the web.
The price of the Combined Trip includes:
1. The round-trip transport, when this service is included in the program / offer contracted, according to the type of transport, characteristics and category that appears in the web and in the documentation that the consumer receives.
2. The accommodation, when this service is included in the program / offer contracted, in the establishment and diet that appears on the web and in the documentation received by the consumer.
3. The rates or taxes of hotel establishments, and indirect taxes (I.V.A., I.G.I.C.) where these are applicable.
4. Technical assistance during the trip, when this service is specifically included in the program / offer contracted.
5 Travel insurance and / or coverage of cancellation expenses, when expressly included in the travel offer. If such insurance is not included in the combined trip, the client is recommended to hire.
6. All other services and supplements specified specifically in the program / offer contracted and / or expressly stated in the contract of the combined trip.
7. Exclusions: The price of the Combined Trip does not include: Visas, airport taxes, and / or entrance and exit taxes, vaccination certificates, "extras" such as coffees, wines, spirits, mineral waters, special dietary regimes Even in cases of full board or half board, unless expressly agreed in the contract in another sense - washing and ironing of clothes, optional hotel services, excursions or optional visits, tips, and, in general, any other service That is not expressly stated in the section "The price of the combined trip includes" or does not appear specifically detailed in the program / offer, or in the documentation that receives the consumer ..
B) RULES APPLICABLE TO THE BENEFIT OF THE COMBINED JOURNEY.
1. The services included in the combined travel contract are the result of the information provided to the consumer in the brochure, program or offer published on the website, as well as the information relating to this information that was made when confirming the reservation.
2. However, the organizing agency reserves the possibility to modify the information contained in the brochure or offer published before the contract is perfected. For its validity, changes in such information must have been clearly communicated in writing to the consumer.
Unless otherwise indicated in the brochure, program or offer published or provided in particular conditions:
A) In relation to those countries in which there is official classification of hotel establishments or any other type of accommodation, the brochure collects the tourist classification that is granted in the corresponding country.
B) The hours of occupancy of the rooms depends on the standards established in each country and accommodation.
C) Triple or quadruple rooms or cabins are generally double rooms with one or two beds added, which are usually a sofa bed or a folding bed, except in certain establishments where two additional beds are used instead of extra beds .
1. The consumer must appear in the place indicated for the departure with the advance indicated by the agency or, failing that, by the published brochure or offer. As a general rule in the case of air transport the minimum notice is two hours on the scheduled departure time.
2. If the consumer is unable to make the trip because he has not presented himself with the required advance, the regime provided for in paragraph 15 shall apply for the absence of presentation at the departure or, where applicable, that provided for in paragraph 13 for the Withdrawal of the consumer.
3. The loss or damage that occurs in relation to hand luggage or other objects that the consumer carries with him and keeps in his custody are at his sole risk.
6. Other services
1. As a general rule, full board includes continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation. Half board, unless otherwise noted, includes continental breakfast, dinner and accommodation. As a rule, these meals do not include beverages.
2. Special diets (vegetarian or special regimes) are only guaranteed if they have been agreed by the parties under particular conditions.
3. It will be understood that the presence of pets is accepted in the trip if expressly so indicated in the advertising or prior information thereof. Otherwise, if the consumer wishes to travel with his pet, he must inform the agency before making the reservation request so that he can inform him if this is possible.
C) RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES BEFORE STARTING THE TRIP.
7. Modification of the contract
1. If, at any time prior to departure, the consumer wishes to request changes regarding the destinations, means of transport, duration, calendar, itinerary of the journey contracted or to any other end related to the services and the agency may To do so, it may require the payment of the justified additional expenses that would have caused said modification as well as management expenses for modification of the reservation.
2. Before departure, the agency can only make changes that are necessary for the good purpose of the combined trip and are not significant. It is considered that the necessary changes are significant if they prevent the accomplishment of the aims of this one according to its general or special characteristics.
3. In the event that the agency is forced to make significant changes it will immediately inform the consumer. The latter may choose to accept the modification of the contract in which the variations introduced and their impact on the price are specified, or to terminate the contract. The consumer must communicate the decision that he adopts to the agency within three days of being notified of the change. If the consumer does not communicate his decision within the indicated period, it will be understood that he chooses to terminate the contract.
8. Price Review
1.The indicated price can only be revised, up or down, up to 20 calendar days before the date of departure in case there are variations in the cost of transport (including the price of fuel), fees Or taxes relating to certain services (such as landing, embarking or disembarking at ports and airports and the like) and the exchange rates applied to travel.
2. The revised price shall be determined by reference to the counter value of the currency of the country of destination and the prices, rates and taxes applicable at the date of publication of the prospectus.
In case of circuits that include two or more countries, the exchange rate taken as reference is the US dollar on the same date.
3. If the price review represents an increase of more than 15% of the price of the trip, the agency will immediately inform the consumer, who may terminate the contract.
The consumer must communicate the decision that he adopts to the agency within three days of being notified of the change. If the consumer does not communicate his decision within the indicated period, it will be understood that he chooses to terminate the contract.
9. Consumer rights in case of resolution
1. In the cases in which the consumer, in accordance with the previous sections, resolves the contract may choose between:
A) That they reimburse to him before 14 days have passed all the amounts paid, or
B) That, whenever the agency can propose, they offer another combined trip of equivalent or superior quality. If the trip offered is of superior quality, the agency will not require any supplement. You can also accept a trip of inferior quality, but in this case the agency will deduct the difference in price.
2. In both cases, the consumer has the right to claim the compensation provided for in the event of cancellation of the trip provided for in paragraph 14 and on the same terms.
10.Cancellation of reservation
1. The consumer may assign his reservation to a person who fulfills all the conditions required in the brochure and in the contract to make the combined trip.
2. The transfer must be communicated by any means to the agency and will be free if it receives the communication with a minimum notice of fifteen days to the date of commencement of the trip. If it is desired to carry out later and the agency can accept it, it may require the consumer a management fee for the assignment a premium for assignment that will not exceed 3% of the price of the trip.
3. In any case, the consumer and the person to whom the reservation has been assigned shall be jointly and severally liable to the agency for payment of the remainder of the price, as well as any additional justified expenses which may have caused the assignment.
11. Right of withdrawal of the consumer
1. At all times the consumer and user may cancel the requested or contracted services, being entitled to the refund of the amounts that he had paid, but must compensate the organizer or retailer in the amounts indicated below, except that Result of force majeure:
A) If the trip is not subject to special economic conditions of hiring:
1) Management fees (5% of the amount of the trip up to a maximum of € 60. In no case will the management fee mean that the customer has to pay the agency an amount higher than the one already paid for the trip).
2) Cancellation costs, if any, and
3) A penalty consisting of 5% of the total amount of the trip, if the cancellation occurs more than ten and less than fifteen days before the date of commencement of the trip; 15 percent between days three and ten, and 25 percent within forty-eight hours prior to departure.
The consumer is informed that some of the trips published on our website involve cancellation costs of 100% of their amount. In such cases, this information will be reflected in the travel information published on the web that the customer can visualize before hiring.
B) If the combined travel is subject to special economic conditions of contracting, such as freight of aircraft, ships, special rates, cancellation expenses will be established according to the conditions agreed between the parties.
C) If the trip belongs to special departures such as HOLY LAND CLASSIC 8 DAYS 7 NIGHTS, POLAND 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS - WARSAW CROATIA AND PILGRIMAGE TO POLAND, 8 DAYS 7 NIGHTS will be applied the mentioned below: