Children 0 to 6 years old FREE. If you wish to consult the supplements for Single Room or some other question, please contact us.
1st Day | Arrival in Tel Aviv
Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport. Transfer to Tel Aviv.Accommodation in the hotel.
Day 2 | Tel Aviv | Caesarean section | Haifa | Acre (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for a short visit to the city of Tel Aviv-Jaffa. Continue along the coastal path to Cesárea, where the Roman Theater is visited. Continue to Haifa, Stella Maris Sanctuary, Persian Gardens. Panoramic view of the city from Mount Carmel. Continue to Acre, fortified city of the Crusaders, where medieval fortifications will be visited. Continue to the Galilee. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day | Tiberias | Nazareth (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Mount of the Beatitudes, stage of the Sermon on the Mount. Visit of Tabgha place of the multiplying of the loaves and of the Fishes. Cafarnaúm, Ancient Synagogue and House of St. Peter. It continues along the Sea of Galilee towards Tiberias. In the afternoon, via Cana of Galilee to Nazareth. Visit to the Basilica of the Annunciation and the Carpentry of Joseph. Accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day | Safed | Yardenit | Mount Tabor | Jerusalem (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Safed to visit its charming alleyways and synagogues. Safed is the city of the cabal, mystical slope of Judaism. Continue to Yardenit, traditional place of baptism on the Jordan River. In the afternoon, visit Mount Tabor to visit the basilica of the Transfiguration. Trip to Jerusalem. Accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day | Modern City | Mount of Olives (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards the Mount of Olives to appreciate a magnificent panoramic view of the city. Visit to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Basilica of the Agony. Continue to the modern part of the city to visit the Book Sanctuary in the Israel Museum where the Dead Sea Scrolls and the model of Herodian Jerusalem are found. Visits to Yad Vashem, Holocaust remembrance museum and the Ein Karem neighborhood, where the churches of San Juan Bautista and visitation are located. Accommodation at the hotel.
6th Day | Walled City | Bethlehem (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the ancient city of Jerusalem to visit the Wailing Wall, the Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Continue to Mount Sion where you will find the tomb of King David, the Cenacle and the Abbey of the Dormition. In the afternoon visit of the Basilica and Grotto of the Nativity and the Pastors' Field in Bethlehem. * Accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day | Departure from Tel Aviv (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time transfer of exit.
- 6 nights of accommodation in selected categories.
- Accommodation and breakfast arrangements in hotels.
- 2 dinners at hotels in the north of the country according to program.
- Tours starting in Tel Aviv have no additional Dinner.
- 5 Day Bus Tour or Luxury Minibus with Spanish speaking guide.
- Transfers to and from Ben Gurion Airport.
- Entries to visit places according to the program.
- 24 hour telephone support.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights. To consult with our staff.
- Lunches and dinners, except for the two included in the program.
- Drinks at dinners.
- Entries not mentioned in the circuit.
- Medical insurance.
- Border or airport taxes.
- All that does not appear in the item "Prices include".
- The order of visits on the circuits can be changed for better performance of the circuits.
- Land services quoted in exchange currencies dollar / euro (1 usd = 0.95 €). In case of variation in the change will be evaluated recoltización.