The price of this activity fluctuates depending on the number of people who perform it. If you need to ask us any questions, please contact us.
PRICE PER PERSON IN A DOUBLE ROOM:
NUMBER OF PEOPLE
Group of 30 to 34 people paid: 1,247 €
Group of 25 to 29 people paid: 1,299 €
Group of 20 to 24 people paid: 1,368 €
Supplement in single room: 655 €
Day 1 - City of origin / Warsaw
Arrival in Warsaw. Meeting with the Spanish speaking guide. Transfer to the hotel. Dinner. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 2 - Warsaw
After breakfast, a guided tour of the city. We will start with the Palace of Culture and Science, the tallest building in the city built in the Stalinist - Socrealist style. We will visit the Royal Gardens of Lazienki, the most important and distinguished park in the Polish capital. Here is located the monument to Frederick Chopin along with variety sculptures and palaces. The most important is the Palace on Water. Then we will see the places of martyrdom during NAZI-German occupation. The area of the former Ghetto of Warsaw, the monument of the Heroes of the Ghetto, Umschlagplatz, place of deportation of the Jews. We continue with the Royal Route, the University of Warsaw, the President's Palace, the Royal Castle. A walk through the Old Town of the city inscribed in UNESCO, the Segismundo column, the market square, the walls, Barbakan, the house of Marie Curie Sklodowska, the monument of the Warsaw Uprising. We will visit the Metropolitan Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, the oldest Gothic church in Warsaw, the resting place of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński. Free time in the Plaza del Casco Antiguo. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon Holy Mass in the church of St Estanislao Kostka and you will see a special exhibition dedicated to Father Jerzy Popiełuszko. Dinner. Accommodation in Warsaw.
Day 3 - Warsaw / Niepokalanów / Częstochowa (170 km)
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Czestochowa on the way we will visit the Sanctuary of Niepokalanow linked with the figure of St. Maximilian Kolbe, a Franciscan who in 1941, being a prisoner of the Auschwitz concentration camp, volunteered to replace another prisoner sentenced to death. In 1982 he was canonized by John Paul II. We continue the route to Czestochowa the "spiritual capital of Poland" to visit the Marian Shrine of Jasna Gora, visited by 4 million pilgrims annually. Lunch at local restaurant. We will see a miraculous image of the Virgin Morena known as the "Queen of Poland". We will also see the treasure and the museum accompanied by local guide. Holy Mass in one of the chapels. Dinner. Accommodation in Czestochowa.
Day 4 - Częstochowa / Oświęcim / Wadowice / Krakow (180 km)
After breakfast, departure towards Krakow. En route we will stop in the village of Oswiecim, where is the museum of the former German Nazi concentration camp, Auschwitz-Birkenau, place of humanity's martyrdom. During the view we will also see the cell where St. Maximilian Kolbe died. Continuing the route to Krakow, we stop at Wadowice, Karol Wojtyła's hometown. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit of the house where he was born and the Basilica of Wadowice, where Karol Wojtyła, Pope John Paul II, was baptized. Mass. Arrival in Krakow. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 5 - Krakow / Lagiewiniki / Krakow
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit of the city. Guided visit of the Old Town, inscribed in UNESCO, all places related to the Holy Father St. John Paul II: the Episcopal Palace, where Karol Wojtyla lived, the Church of St. Florian where he was Vicar, Collegium Novum of the Jagiellönica University where Karol Wojtyla taught theology, Franciszkanska Street, with the famous window of the Pope, from where St. John Paul II with the people spoke to the people during their pilgrimages to Poland. Then we visit Wawel Hill and the Cathedral. We will see the Wawel Castle and the courtyard of the Collegium Maius. Walk through the Old Town, the Cloth Markets, visit in the Basilica Mariana where we will see the majestic altar of Wit Stworz. Time to listen to the trumpeter Lunch at a local restaurant. Then visit the Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy and the Chapel of the Convent of St. Faustina. It was here that the message of Divine Mercy originated, which Christ wanted to transmit through Sister Faustina. Celebration of Holy Mass. Dinner at a restaurant in the Old Town. Accommodation in Krakow.
Day 6 - Krakow / Ludźmierz / Zakopane / Krakow
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel to Zakopane, the capital of the Polish mountains. Stop on the way in Ludźmierz, a mountain-like town famous for the image of the Virgin, Queen of Podhale (in 1963 during the coronation of the Virgin, the scepter fell from the Virgin and the Bishop of Karol Wojtylła seized it before touch the ground). Arrival and visit to Zakopane, Krupówki rambla, Jaszczurówka Chapel, example of the original wooden architecture in Zakopane and the sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima in Krzeptówki, which was built by the citizens of Zakopane to thank the Virgin for saving To the Pope after the attack. Lunch at local restaurant. Free time. Celebration of Holy Mass. Return to Krakow. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 7 - Krakow / Kalwaria Zebrzydowska / Wieliczka / Warsaw
Breakfast at the hotel. Trip to Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, the second most important sanctuary of the country, known the way crucis. Lunch at local restaurant. Then visit the Wieliczka salt mine inscribed in UNESCO and excavated in the second half of the thirteenth century. It will descend to a depth of 135 meters to cover for two hours two kilometers of galleries and underground chambers occasionally interrupted by dark saline lakes. Guided tour of the real salt mine. Holy Mass in the chapel of the mine. Travel to Warsaw. Arrival. Time for the last purchases. Farewell dinner. Accommodation in Warsaw.
Day 8 - Warsaw
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time, transfer to the airport
- Flights Madrid / Warsaw / Madrid (European point scale).
- 7 nights accommodation in downtown hotels.
- Warsaw (3 nights) b> Hotel Novotel Centrum 4 * u Hotel Sobieski Radission 4 * or similar.
- Czestochowa (1 night) b> Hotel Arche 4 * or similar.
- Krakow (3 nights) b> Hotel Metropolis Design 4 * u Hotel Q Plus or similar.
- Full board according to program - 7 buffet breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners (1 dinner in a folk restaurant with live music). The 3-course dinner menus).
- Unattended inbound and outbound transfer, airport / hotel / airport.
- Air-conditioned bus / minibus / minivan according to program.
- Official guide in Spanish during the program.
- Service of local guides in the cities: Krakow, Warsaw, Sanctuary in Czestochowa, Wieliczka, Museum House of John Paul II, Auschwitz. Li>
- Visits according to the program, Wawel Cathedral (without crypts), Marian Basilica, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Auschwitz, JPII House Museum in Wadowice, Czestochowa Sanctuary, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska.
- Masses in shrines and churches.
- 24 hour telephone support.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunches and dinners not indicated in the program.
- Drinks at lunch and dinner
- Medical insurance.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Services and everything else not included in the item "Prices include".
- Airport charges may change until the day of issue of the tickets.
- The order of visits on the circuits can be changed for better performance of the circuits.
- We reserve the right to reserve hotels similar to those proposed in the circuits.
- Tips and personal expenses.Price based on a group of people above. Any modification of this number will entail a re-training of the trip.
- FOR THIS ACTIVITY TO BE PERFORMED YOU NEED A MINIMUM OF 20 PILGRIMS