If you want to check out the supplements for Single Room just like any other suggestion please contact us.
1st Day | Sunday - Arrival in Istanbul
Arrival and assistance of the guide. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2 | Monday - Istanbul (Breakfast)
Breakfast. Free day in Istanbul. Departure from the hotel for a visit to the Egyptian Bazaar and then a boat trip through the Bosphorus, the strait separating Europe from Asia where we can enjoy the great beauty of the forests of Istanbul, its palaces and the Yalı, Wooden palaces built on both sides. In the afternoon visit Topkapı Palace, residence of the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire, famous for its excellent collection of jewelry and porcelain. (Treasure room included / harem room with supplement). Free time in the Grand Bazaar, building that houses more than 4000 shops inside. Accommodation.
3rd Day | Tuesday - Istanbul | Ankara (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast. Free morning in Istanbul. At the combined time (+/- 14:00) departure by coach to Ankara, passing the intercontinental bridge of Istanbul. Arrival to the capital of the country. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day | Wednesday - Ankara | Cappadocia (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast. Visit the capital of Turkey with the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations with exhibition of Paleolithic, Neolithic, Hittite, Phrygian Urartu and Ataturk Mausoleum, dedicated to the founder of the Turkish Republic. Departure to Cappadocia. On the way, visit the underground city of Saratli built by Christian communities to protect themselves from Arab attacks. The underground city preserves the stables, common rooms, meeting room and small rooms for families Arrive at the hotel of Cappadocia. Dinner at the hotel. Departure from the hotel to see the Ceremony of the Dervishes Girovagos- (dancers) which represents the mystical journey of the spiritual ascension of man through love, search for truth and reach the "Perfection". Accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day | Thursday - Cappadocia (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel. Day dedicated to the visit of this fantastic region, unique in the worldI Valley of Goreme, with its cave churches, with paintings of the 10th and 11th centuries; Visit to the trogloyta village of Uçhisar, Paşabag valley, with its most spectacular fairy chems da Cappadocia, Derbent valley with its curious natural formations and time for handicraft workshops such as carpets and semi-precious onyx-stones. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
6th Day | Friday - Cappadocia | Istanbul (breakfast)
Breakfast. Transfer to Kayseri airport and flight to Istanbul (TK2011 or TK2027). Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
7th Day | Saturday - Istanbul (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Day off . Accommodation at the hotel.
8th Day | Sunday - Istanbul (Breakfast)
Breakfast. At the combined time, transfer to Ataturk airport and end of our services.
- 9 nights of accommodation in selected categories.
- Accommodation and breakfast arrangements in hotels.
- Dietary regime according to program.
- Visits with entries included according to program description.
- Tips on hotels and restaurants.
- Bus or Minibus with air conditioning.
- Domestic flight Cappadocia / Istanbul.
- 24 hour telephone support.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights. To consult with our staff.
- Lunches and dinners not indicated in the program.
- Drinks at meals and dinners.
- Tips to drivers and guide.
- Medical insurance.
- All that does not appear in the item "Prices include".
- The order of visits on the circuits can be changed for better performance of the circuits.
- Land services quoted in exchange currencies dollar / euro (1 usd = 0.95 €). In case of variation in the change will be evaluated recoltización.